Staff Psychiatrist (Out-patient)- Full time- Work- 4 x 10hr days a week (Mon-Thu) Leesburg, FL
We are a comprehensive healthcare facility looking to add a Staff Psychiatrist to our highly desirable out-patient practice in Leesburg, FL. Bring your passion for patient care, clinical and collaborative skills to this great out-patient mental health treatment facility.
We have a competitive and generous compensation package.
Work Schedule: Full-time with at least 40 hrs. per week Monday through Thursday. 4 x 10 hrs. days a week.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Doctorate (M.D. or D.O)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Have active Florida medical license or be in the process of obtaining
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: $250K-$270K
- NO CALLS and NO WEEKENDS
- Option of making additional $70,000- $100,000 per year
- Productivity Bonus up to $30,000 per year
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursement
- No State Income Tax
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME related reimbursement
- Retirement Benefit: 401K Plan ( Retirement) - Up to 4% match off your annual compensation towards your contribution for retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
About Us: Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A. Our mission is to provide highest quality psychiatric care and to actively support persons with mental illnesses, their families, and care givers by identifying their needs.
We are a full-service out-patient mental health treatment facility dedicated and experienced in working with mental health patients to maintain and improve their mental health. We treat patients of any age, including children 12 and older.
Job Type: Full-time or Contract (1099) if employee desires.
Work Schedule - Monday through Thursday (10 hours per day)
Contact: HR Department