Customer Service Executive- Full time- Work- 4 x 10hr days a week (Mon-Thu) Lady Lake, FL
We are looking for an Customer Service Executive to add to our growing practice to provide services in our office Locations located in Lady Lake, FL. Bring your passion for patient care, customer service and collaborative skills to this great out-patient mental health treatment facility.
Work Schedule: Full-time with at least 40 hrs. per week Monday through Thursday. 4 x 10 hrs. days a week.
Work Location: Lady Lake, FL
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Level Degree is the minimum qualification required
- 2 years of experience in any customer service industry is required
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from psychiatric patients.
- Assist patients with Scheduling or rescheduling the appointments.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
About Us: Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A. Our mission is to provide highest quality psychiatric care and to actively support persons with mental illnesses, their families, and care givers by identifying their needs.
We are a full-service out-patient mental health treatment facility dedicated and experienced in working with mental health patients to maintain and improve their mental health. We treat patients of any age, including children 12 and older.
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Retirement Benefit: 401K Plan(Retirement):We will match your own 401K plan contribution to Up to 4% match of your annual compensation.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time or Contract (1099) if employee desires.
Work Schedule - Monday through Thursday (10 hours per day)
Contact: HR Department