Clinical Psychologist / Neuropsychologist- Full time. Work- 4 x 10hr days a week (Mon-Thu) or Part-Time Gainesville, FL
We are a comprehensive healthcare facility looking to add a Psychologist / Neuropsychologist to our highly desirable practice location in Gainesville, FL. Bring your passion for patient care, clinical and collaborative skills to this great out-patient mental health treatment facility.
Work Schedule: Full-time with at least 40 hrs. per week Monday through Thursday. 4 x 10 hrs. days a week.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Must have current FL Permanent License as a clinical Psychologist or Neuropsychologist or be in the process of obtaining.
- Assessment experience a plus
- New graduates welcome to apply
About Us: Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A. Our mission is to provide the highest quality psychiatric care and to actively support people with mental illnesses, their families, and caregivers.
We are a full-service out-patient mental health treatment facility dedicated to and highly experienced in working with mental health patients to maintain and improve their mental health. We treat patients of any age, including children 12 and older.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Compensation
- Productivity Bonus
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- CME related reimbursement
- Retirement Benefit: 401K Plan (Retirement): We will match your own 401K plan contribution to up to 4% of your annual compensation.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time or Contract (1099) if employee desires.
Working Days - Monday through Thursday (10 hours per day)
Contact: HR Department
Powered by JazzHR
Harmony United Psychiatric Care