Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harmony Outdoor Brands is looking for Customer Service Representative to join our team in Sarasota, Florida. The ideal candidate is a team player who provides outstanding customer service with strong administrative skills.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting our internal and external customers with product questions and concerns while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Processing orders and invoicing from various supply chains such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart, etc.
- Schedules products to be delivered to end user / customer.
- Build sustainable relationships on behalf of Harmony with external vendors, customers or service providers by establishing trust through open and interactive communication.
- Proactively monitor order management system to ensure that late orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding product questions and store order processing calls. Receives complaints from customers (store or individual), collects appropriate information to offer solutions and alternatives for resolutions provides follow up as needed.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer orders, customer complaints and file documents.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify order information
- Meet with customers and/or service providers regarding products and services: resolve issues and make recommendations.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with internal and external customers to establish positive rapport with every caller.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Ensuring order accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with various departments in order to accommodate business needs.
- May assist in training the work of others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in a call center, scheduling, or logistics environment.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers, internal and external staff at all times. Strong keyboard skills, outlook and excel experience.
- Ability to work in a small office setting and within a team
- Positive Attitude
- Experiencing working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
We are the Nation’s #1 selling Turfgrass. Our goal is to enhance and restore a sense of balance, satisfaction, and enjoyment in the lives of our customers through a better outdoor living experience.
We understand our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We are team orientated and value our employees. We provided outstanding benefits that include 100% full paid for employee’s health insurance, dental & vison insurances, disability insurance, nine paid holidays, 401k with an employer match and generous paid time off policy.
We are proud supporter of Veterans and Equal Rights Employer. To learn more about Harmony visit https://harmonybrands.com/
Harmony Outdoor BrandsWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Awesome Company Culture, Team Environment
4940 LAKEWOOD RANCH BLVD NSarasota, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Harmony Outdoor Brands