We are seeking a part-time Insurance Account Manager to join our team.
He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As an In-House Account Manager you will be responsible for handling incoming client calls, utilizing company policies to address issues and resolve emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency, quoting and writing new business, maintain outstanding customer relationship and retention level by providing service information, responding to inquiries, and documenting all actions.
- Maintain database by inputting customer interactions, processing client accounts, and keeping client data & file documents current
- Review current clients for potential cross sales, accuracy of current policies, etc.
- Collaborate with producers to develop efficient methods for handling issues with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and working on special projects
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proven customer service experience with strong phone contact handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal & written)
- Strong computer and data-entry skills
- Solid problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Insurance License required
Benefits: Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Two Weeks PTO (80 hours)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Schedule: Part Time Position 10:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday - Will develop into Full Time Position
- $15.00 per hour
Job Types: Part time
Salary: $15 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off