Home Renovation Project Manager
- Over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
We are growing and need an additional Project Manager. Are you a natural-born leader who enjoys managing teams? and doesn't mind working in a fast-paced environment? Does a fast-paced environment energize you? If so, come join our growing team! Our Real Estate business needs seeks an experienced Renovation Project Manager to supervise projects in the Tampa Bay area. Each Renovation Project managers Manager oversees the work of third-party vendors to prepare approximately 50 to 6055 properties each year. Each renovation project has varying degrees of work to be completed. through various extents of renovations ensuring their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget while also in a timely manner. Each Renovation Project Manager is responsible for ensuring high-quality work on time and on budget for each project.
Jobseeker should be an organized problem-solver and an effective delegator. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful renovation project from beginning to end while also having the freedom to make your own decisions, then let's talk! Send a resume or reach out today!
$65,000 - $75,000 annually + potential project performance bonusesResponsibilities:
- Inspect potential projects and develop a budget and completion timeline
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the project budget
- Obtain and approve bids
- Order project supplies
- Schedule vendor work to ensure on-time project deadlines
- Conduct periodic inspections of each project ensuring and directing the highest quality work of all vendors and their laborers
- Approve payment to vendors
- Maintain Vendor list and consistently seek out additional vendors or hire employees as needed to complete jobs on time and within budget.
- Conduct final checklist inspection
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem- skills, and time-management skills.
- Previous Property Improvement or Renovations Project Management
- Previous Hands-on Property Improvement or Renovations Experience
- Full-time Availability
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb a ladder
At Harmony Holdings Group, we are a growing, locally owned and operated Real Estate business that helps homeowners who want an easy sale of a home in any condition or situation without the need to prepare the home to sell. We have a solution to handle absolutely any situation while still getting a fair price.
We have been in business for over 8 years and have an established brand that generates a steady stream of business.
While there are a lot of so-called cash home buyers out there very few actually take pride in doing what they promise.
We pride ourselves on providing a transparent and easy transaction for sellers and providing a safe and updated place for a new family to call home.
Harmony Holdings Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?