Join our growing team of professional staff and learn to make a difference in the lives of some very special kids!
Our residential youth work hard every day to acquire the skills necessary to live independent and productive lives. We need like minded individuals who want to give their all to assist our youth along their journey.
- motivated by helping others
- patient, kind and caring
- dependable and willing to work hard to make a difference.
If the answer is 'YES', we want to hear from you.
The Night/Awake Counselors are responsible for acting as a positive role model, and for the treatment and care of our residential youth during the overnight hours. The work involves guidance in personal hygiene and supervision of children and adolescents during the night time hours. These employees may supervise the youth during late evening chores or responsibilities, and during recreational and leisure time activities before bedtime. Responsible for implementation of the agency's behavioral management program and completion of reports as required. All Night staff are to stay awake all night at all times. The health and safety of our youth are of paramount importance during the overnight hours.
- Willingness to work 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Capability to physically restrain a youth when necessary.
- Successful completion of the HHS training program.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Completion of professional reference check.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check.