Join our growing team of professional staff and learn to make a difference in the lives of some very special kids!
Our residential youth work hard every day to acquire the skills necessary to live independent and productive lives. We need like minded individuals who want to give their all to assist our youth along their journey.
- motivated by helping others
- patient, kind and caring
- dependable and willing to work hard to make a difference.
If the answer is 'YES', we want to hear from you.
The Youth Care Assistant is responsible for assisting the Unit Counselors in setting a role model and taking care of the residential children and adolescents at Harmony Hill School. The Youth Care Assistant will provide care, treatment and guidance of the youth during their daily routines / activities / chores / recreational periods.
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Capability to physically restrain a youth when necessary.
- Successful completion of the HHS training program.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Completion of professional reference check.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check.