The Marketing Communications Specialist creates and distributes marketing materials such as collateral, emails, videos, and other content aimed at driving awareness and demand for our products and services. This position uses appropriate marketing tools to deliver the content to prospects, clients, employees and other stakeholders and to track and report effectiveness. This high-production position plays an integral role in helping to execute a strategic marketing plan. A top priority and metric will be the generation and nurturing of leads which convert to fill the sales pipeline. This position requires an understanding (over time) of the industry and buyer personas to ensure effective communications.
- Write copy and coordinate design/production of collateral and other sales tools
- Re-purpose content for various channels and stages of the funnels
- Create copy and graphics for website, social media, landing pages, and email campaigns
- Manage social media channels and digital advertising campaigns
- Art direct video production, including story boarding and graphics
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social or digital campaigns, and utilizing A/B testing
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop content such as blogs and product collateral
- Interact with clients to develop case studies and other testimonial pieces
- Ensure proper messaging, branding, timing and execution of communications across audience engagement vehicles
- Execute on comprehensive communication plans for key external and internal audiences
- Participate in committees and/or focus groups as requested
- Complete other job-related assignments and special projects as directed
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in Marketing role, experience in healthcare and/or IT a plus
- Strong writing, design and art-direction skills
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working across sales, marketing and product/technology teams
- Adaptable and creative tendencies to effectively multi-task and solve problems
- Assertive and engaging personality to interact with internal and external customers
- Self-starting and disciplined work ethic to function independently with little direction
- Team player who motivates co-workers and supports sales team activities
- Proficient in MS office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, marketing automation systems, social media channels, and Google Analytics.
Harmony Healthcare IT
Why Work Here?Harmony Healthcare IT provides technology solutions for healthcare organizations by safeguarding protected clinical information, increasing productivity and maximizing cash flow. We specialize solely in healthcare technology – driving accessibility, security, efficiency and quality for our customers who rely on accurate clinical data to provide care for their patients. We are best known for our excellence in data extraction, migration and retention of healthcare records ensuring system reliability and data integrity 24/7. We are growing and seek to add key members to our team to help continue our mission of helping the healthcare system work better for everyone.
Great culture, smart and fun colleagues, competitive salary, great growth options, wonderful health benefits, employee stock purchase plan