Exec Admin Assistant
Harmonica Inc. Bradenton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Our full service PR and Digital / Integrated Marketing Agency is searching for an experienced, detail-oriented and precise Exec Assistant /Administrative professional to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate should have strong and proven skills accustomed to working in a high volume environment, detailed calendar and time management skills will be required as the company is in a growth stage expanding cross-country. This position offers high growth and professional development opportunities as the ideal candidate will have involvement in HR, Office Administration and Client Interaction.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintaining general ledgers, including recording the status of various accounts
- Maintain corporate records and files
- Identify and resolve problems in timely manner
- Manage and own CEO's calendar with schedules meetings, zooms, conference calls and appointments
- Assist the CEO (business & personal) with business travel, family travel, reservations, expense management, contractor management, vendors, residential admin needs, mail, contracts, contacts, etc.
- Communicating with clients & relationships at all levels;
- Pending experience, possible support with CEO & agency social channels
- Day to day office management, administration and support of operations
- Operations support for supplies, team needs, etc.
- Oversee & support with employee engagement & planning
- Pending experience, oversee HR consultancy relationship for organizational needs
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adept at using Google Apps (Docs, Sheets and Drive)
- Quick to learn new software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand processes, apply them, and adapt to accommodate necessary changes
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workflow.
- Able to work in a fast moving environment=
- A down-to-earth attitude
- Agency experience a plus
Qualities We Value:
- Impeccable communication, grammar, presentation and writing skills - really!
- Self-motivated, proactive, excited & eager
- Ability to both productive & effective both on-site and remote
- Super tech savvy & organized
- Knowledge of Agency, CEO and entrepreneurial life
We offer medical, dental, and a variety of other amazing benefits.
If this sounds like a fit, please tell us about yourself and your experience along with your resume. We look forward to hearing and meeting you!
Harmonica Inc.Why Work Here?
Collaborative environment with high growth potential producing valuable work.
BusinessView all jobs at Harmonica Inc.