Task Program Manager
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC is an award-winning minority and female owned federal government contractor committed to providing innovative, high-performing solutions to our government clients and focused on fostering a workplace that encourages growth, initiative, creativity, and employee satisfaction.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, is seeking a Task Program Manager for a growth opportunity providing a suite of services promoting and/or developing the effective use of technology by establishing and maintaining enterprise-wide solutions.
This position is currently remote.
Essential Job Functions
- Be ultimately responsible for ensuring the Contractor's performance meets all task order requirements.
- Have the requisite authority for full control over all company resources necessary for task order performance.
- Approve task order modifications in emergent situations.
- Be ultimately responsible for personnel management, management of Government material and assets, and personnel and facility security.
- Demonstrate progressive IT experience in the functional area of the task order of which the Offeror is proposing.
- Demonstrate proven experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity.
- Demonstrate experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience
- At least one project shall have occurred within the past three (3) years of similar scope with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment.
- Oversight or management of at least one project shall have been conducted in accordance with a CMM certified, Agile, and ITIL approach
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology (with a preference for master's degree in business administration (MBA) or Information Technology)
- ITIL Certified, or equivalent
- PMP Certified (current), or equivalent.
- Previous work on Federal Government projects highly preferred
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov , it is recommended that all federal government contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Recognized as a Top 20 "Best Place to Work in Virginia"
- Recipient of Department of Labor's HireVets Gold Medallion
- Great Place to Work Certification for five years running
- A Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- A Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for eleven years
- Two-time SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award winner
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA matching and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation-- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLCWashington, DC
BusinessView All Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.