- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC is an award-winning minority and female owned federal government contractor committed to providing innovative, high-performing solutions to our government clients and focused on fostering a workplace that encourages growth, initiative, creativity, and employee satisfaction.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, is seeking a Program Manager for a growth opportunity providing a suite of services promoting and/or developing the effective use of technology by establishing and maintaining enterprise-wide solutions.
This is a hybrid role, with travel to the USCG headquarters in Washington, D.C. required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ensuring conformity to contractual obligations and establishing and maintaining master plans and schedules
- Perform day-to-day management of overall BPA support operations
- Respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 24 hours of notification
- Be a single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in performing program management support services for IT and Logistic Programs
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or Engineering
- Have and maintain current Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute
- Must possess U.S. Citizenship
- Have a current background investigation to obtain the appropriate Personnel Clearance (PCL) at the SECRET level
- Current secret-level clearance preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov , it is recommended that all federal government contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Recognized as a Top 20 "Best Place to Work in Virginia"
- Recipient of Department of Labor's HireVets Gold Medallion
- Great Place to Work Certification for five years running
- A Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- A Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for eleven years
- Two-time SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award winner
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA matching and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation-- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.