Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) Application Engineer
- Expired: March 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning, minority female-owned federal government contractor, is looking for a Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) Application Engineer to support an exciting opportunity with the Future Vertical Lift program. Harmonia seeks an experienced engineer in MBSE to support a state-of-the-art application of MBSE in the architecture and trade analysis of virtualization, cloud computation, and distributed computing.
- Support identification of process and schemas to collect quality attributes of a platform's system architecture
- Ability to use data models for a set of technology reference framework (TRF) architectures
- Support design analysis, tuning, and trades for the technical component of the architecture
- Support the specification of how the TRF should be applied to a representative system
- Support performing gap analysis on the system model to trace requirements to the system model
- Support decomposing system model requirements
- Identify and implement open source components to enable applying the TRF to the system model to enable validation, verification, and demonstration
- Support steps necessary generate the executable form of design artifacts
- DoD Secret clearance is required
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Professional Cloud Certification (e.g., Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud) is desired
- The successful candidate will have related multiple years of hands-on experience with supporting Azure, AWS, Google, GovCloud and/or other Cloud implementations
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Agile and software development and tools in a MBSE environment
- Experience identifying and implementing software systems using open source technologies to apply a TRF
- Deep understanding of the MBSE toolchain including UML/SysML modeling tools such as Cameo, MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody or equivalent offerings
- Experience with virtualization, cloud, and computation distribution, especially embedded platforms
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document & institutionalize new engineering tools & processes for MBSE
- Proven ability to develop requirements, architectures and tests using MBSE methods
While this position is remote, a preference is for candidates commutable to Huntsville, Alabama.
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov , it is recommended that all Harmonia employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA contributions and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dependent College Scholarships
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn , Facebook , and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com .
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC.