Martin Management Group is seeking a Parts Associate at our Harley Davidson Louisville Location. The Parts Sales Associate sells parts to service over the counter.
- Assist technicians in selecting parts needed for repairs in process.
- Pull purchased parts from stock. If part is not in stock, determine availability and inform technician of expected date of arrival.
- Pull parts (pre-stage) for upcoming repair orders when possible.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Verify “will-call” and “back-order” files weekly and return to vendors or stock those items not required.
- Order parts not in stock as approved by the Parts Manager.
- Notify the customer and the Service Department when the parts arrive.
- Ensure the technicians present the hard copy of the repair order before parts are charged out.
- Assist with organization and cleanliness of parts department.
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts as directed by supervisor.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year parts experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent