For this position you MUST be fluent in French and English!
Work for an amazing company that truly values their employees! Great shifts! Great competitive starting pay! Great people to work with!
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs. We help organizations connect with their customers how, when and where it matters throughout the entire relationship life cycle. Our Payment and Marketing Services drive customer engagement in every relevant way across channels to increase acquisition, improve activation, deepen relationships and retain them for the long term. Our 140 year old company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium-sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers.
Assists Clients and Customers in a call center environment, via telephone, e-mail or chat, with orders, inquiries, requests, problem resolution, and feedback regarding products & services. Consults with Clients and Customers to identify additional needs related to the products or services. Recommends appropriate products, services, or solutions. Works on assigned client programs. Performs duties in a courteous, efficient, and professional manner.
What we offer!
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401K with company match
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Generous additional pay for bilingual candidates (Spanish, French-Canadian)
· Great Referral Bonus plan
· Consumer Discounts
· Recognition Programs
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Amazing People to work with!
Key Duties / Responsibilities
· Ability to engage and effectively communicate with French or English speaking clients and customers
· Identifying the customer’s needs, fulfilling their requests while providing excellent customer service
· May be responsible for inbound and/or outbound calls depending on assignment
· Entering & processing orders, requesting reprints/credits, processing cancel/change requests, requesting reprints/credits
· Ensuring security and privacy of customer's information
· Providing education and support regarding products and services
· Offers appropriate products, services, and solutions to meet customer needs
· Maintains complete and accurate records of all call activity as required
· Works within a team environment maintaining a professional appearance and a quality work atmosphere
· Monitoring & tracking data of individual performance
· Recommends appropriate products, services, or solutions
· Performs duties in a courteous, efficient, and professional manner
Experience & Skills Preferred
· Experience in customer contact center, customer service, previous banking or retail environment preferred
· Able to multitask
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Basic computer skills
Education & Knowledge Required
· HS Diploma/GED required
· French language skills - highly proficient
Apply today at: harlandclarke.com/careers and start building your future!
For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke
BUILD your career. LIVE your passion. CREATE our future.
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator at: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.