ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE PART OF A DYNAMIC, GROWING ORGANIZATION LEVERAGING YOUR GREAT EDUCATION (BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED) AND SALES SKILLS AND YOUR 2 to 3 years of experience selling software and you are able to work from the office in San Francisco each day?
Please read on...
We are seeking to fill a tremendous opportunity for a top-performing, San Francisco-based sales representative with 2 to 3 years in the B2B software space.
We are seeking candidates who are high energy and self-motivated with exceptional interaction skills and a genuine desire to learn and craft a new and highly successful career. A key to success in this role is the ability to convey the benefits of a technical software solution even to the nontechnical customer.
Please submit your detailed resume complete with your percentage of goal attainment and recognition/awards clearly identified AND answer the attached mandatory Screening Questions.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2-3 years of quota-carrying software or technology sales specifically calling on IT or IS contact points as an individual contributor or equivalent
- Proven record of sales success, ideally selling to information security personnel such as CISOs
- Hands-on sales style including product demonstrations
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Exceptional follow-up skills and professionalism
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- High energy and a positive attitude
- The ability to learn and explain technical concepts
- You must live in the San Francisco area and be able to be in the office every workday. The office is across from a BART stop so it's easy to access.
- Candidates must also be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship of any type required at any time.
- Resume to be detailed enough to demonstrate proof of success with employment stability (at least 18 months on the job--no job hoppers, please!). Job starting and ending dates must include both the month and the year for each role.
- Closing business from assigned leads
- Demonstrating our product and working with a broader team to meet the needs of each prospect
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Managing a fast, intricate sales cycles in a team-selling environment
The base is $75,000 with commission potential at about $150,000 OTE (on-target earnings).
The role also offers great benefits:
Full-time, competitive salary
Full health benefits, 50% for dependents
- 401k matching plan, unlimited paid time off, along with up to 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Perks like lunch, offsites, gym stipend
- A spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission District office in San Francisco