THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A QUALIFIED TEST QUALITY ENGINEER WITH CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE IN AEROSPACE AND RELATED INDUSTRIES. THIS JOB IS IN THE PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND, AREA. Local candidates only--no relocation assistance.
Please read on for more information about the qualifications and responsibilities--and please complete the attached Screening Questions and provide a current resume reflecting your current work status.
This opportunity is with a highly respected and trusted EMS provider in the Providence, Rhode Island, area--and this opportunity is available because of positive growth.
They seek to execute an outsourcing strategy that eliminates risk and enhances its customer’s ability to service the end-users. Our Client's approach to electronic manufacturing services was designed with the low-to-mid volume, high mix and high complexity client in mind. Responsibilities include establishing and providing written procedures and work instructions for quality assurance activities as related to product and processes for inspection, calibration, corrective actions, and process metrics.
This person must have experience with and be ready to contribute in this additional areas:
Manage the review and disposition of nonconforming materials / Manage MRB process and work with production supervisors and engineers for RMA and non-conforming material disposition
· Investigate the causes of non-compliance and implement corrective actions
· Participate in product and processes audits as required, including customer, supplier, and certification surveillance audits
· Assist in developing, implementing and participating in continuous improvement efforts through process and data analysis
· Implement problem solving and quality concern resolution (5-whys; Cause/effect diagrams; 8D etc.)
· Review procedures, drawings, manufacturing travelers, process data, and certifications for compliance, completeness, and adequacy
· Generate First Article Inspections and Reports
· Coordinate and/or conduct training of quality awareness, QMS requirements, customer requirements and procedures
· Manage customer audits and source inspections
· Assist with quality processes to achieve and maintain Quality Certifications (i.e. ISO 9001:2015, AS9100)
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or other technical field
- 5 years of successful experience in Quality Assurance or in the field of Engineering with Quality Assurance responsibilities
- Experience developing, adapting, managing quality database systems
- Familiarity with basic Six Sigma quality tools required (5 why, Ishikawa, FTA, and CAPA)
- Professional Quality certifications
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard and DoD quality requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification (preferred).
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. person based upon the nature of the work as this role is all covered by Export Control compliance regulations, and are, therefore, only open to “US Persons” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 as US Citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, or asylees.
Please note that by applying to a position, you may be included on a mailing list and that our firm may send career opportunity updates via email from time to time.
Learn more at www.HarlanRecruitingGroup.com
Harlan Recruiting Group: Manufacturing including CPG and Food Manufacturing
Why Work Here?Harlan Recruiting Group was founded in 1996 and has placed professionals in all sizes of companies. Please note that by applying to a position, you may be included on a mailing list and that our firm may send career opportunity updates via email from time to time. Learn more at www.HarlanRecruitingGroup.com
This diverse and highly successful company is a leader in its industry--and this role offers access to growth opportunities!