PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Dairy 3 Yrs+ Exp Degr * In Vermont w/Relocation!
Harlan Recruiting Group: Manufacturing including CPG and Food Manufacturing Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR with 3+ years of experience in food processing with a strong preference for dairy experience. Candidates must be available to work a rotating shift that includes weekends.
- Candidates will have at least 3 years of experience (including your current position) as a Team Lead or Production Supervisor and a bachelor's or associate's degree or technical education in manufacturing-related subjects.
- Good work stability is important ideally having been in the present position at least 18 months and in no more than 3 jobs in 10 years.
A Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment. Significant supervisory experience (8+ years) in food plant manufacturing will be considered in lieu of a degree. Compensation is dependent upon experience and education.
- This individual must possess the ability to interpret and draw graphs and charts, analyze data, identify root causes, and resolve situations and problems with viable solutions through teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of safety programs/systems with a proven track record of improving safety performance through a team-based approach.
- Working knowledge of maintaining and testing certified pasteurization equipment (HTST) is strongly preferred
- An overall understanding of any aspects of dairy plant operations (separators, packaging equipment, cheddar and cultured equipment/processes and reverse osmosis systems) is desired.
- Solid knowledge of safety and environmental programs/regulations
- Working knowledge of SQF, HAACP, GMPs and sanitation regulations strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work rotating days including weekends.
- Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship as none is or will be available.
- Candidates are to also answer the attached screening questions at the time they apply.
Harlan Recruiting Group: Manufacturing including CPG and Food ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Strong benefit package and culture