Are you looking to leverage your extensive experience as a hands-on PLANT ENGINEERING/MAINTENANCE MANAGER with strong experience working in specifically in a high-speed food or beverage production facility and you either live within a commutable distance of Phoenix, Arizona, or you are available to relocate there in a timely fashion of one month or less with relocation assistance?
If you meet these requirements and are open to relocating to that area--please read on and ensure that your resume is complete and current and that you answer the attached Screening Questions for consideration. Note that other opportunities may be available in other states. You will have an opportunity to indicate your availability for other states in the Screening Questions, as well.
See below for a detailed list of qualifications and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred though equivalent experience is acceptable--with the degree in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- 4 years + related Engineering Maintenance Facilities Management in a manufacturing/packaging plant running high speed production lines.
- Ability to negotiate with contractors for facilities/building maintenance with strong and successful CAPEX project experience
- Plant startup or experience developing a maintenance program preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- Strong CMMS/manufacturing and maintenance software expertise is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Must live within a commutable distance of one hour or less of the Phoenix, Arizona, area or be able to relocate to that area in a timely fashion of one month or less with relocation assistance.
- Must be PERMANENTLY authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any type now or for any time in the future.
This manager will lead a 35-person team over industrial Maintenance, Facilities and Engineering in a newly built high speed packaging plant for a multibillion dollar packaging manufacturing company in North America. This position will lead Capital Engineering Projects to maintain/repair building facilities and equipment. Will have overall Facility responsibility over the Electrical Dept., Chemical & Wastewater process team, Tool Shop machinists, maintenance techs & millwrights over boilers & chillers in a 24x7 high speed production facility. This position reports to the Director of Plant Operations and works collaboratively with the Corporate Engineering Team on Capital Projects.
****Please note that a set of mandatory Screening Questions accompanies this job posting. Please answer all of those questions when submitting your application for this position and confirm your eligibility to work in the United States for now and in the future without employer sponsorship as required for this role. Thank you.***
Please note that by applying to a position, you may be included on a mailing list and that our firm may send career opportunity updates via email from time to time.
Learn more at www.HarlanRecruitingGroup.com
Harlan Recruiting Group: Manufacturing including CPG and Food ManufacturingHarlan Recruiting Group was founded in 1996 and has placed professionals in all sizes of companies. Please note that by applying to a position, you may be included on a mailing list and that our firm may send career opportunity updates via email from time to time. Learn more at www.HarlanRecruitingGroup.com
Saint Louis, MO