THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN MISSISSIPPI NEAR MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE, WITH RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR A FOOD-MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS MANAGER WITH STRONG CAPABILITIES IN FOOD INDUSTRY (SNACKS AND BAKED GOODS PREFERRED) WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING IN SUCH A ROLE.
· 10-15 years of high-speed food (not beverage) packaging – 9 high-speed packaging lines in at this location preferably working with snacks, nutrition bars, and/or baked goods.
· Need to be a self -starter and strong work ethic. They will building their production team and developing the role. They need to have experience in team development.
· SAP experience huge plus.
· Must be a boots-on-the-floor type leader.
· Strong, proven leadership with a proactive attitude to optimize a positive work culture.
· Especially in the beginning, they will need to have flexibility in their work hour schedule.
· They need a strong continuous improvement background. This person will be responsible for leading CI in the packaging operation.
· Plant in total is 800,000 sq. ft. but the vast majority of that is the warehouse. The plant receives bulk product to be packaged as well as packaged product where the packaging is completed.
· They would prefer a degree but will look at experience over degree.
- Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship of any type at any time as no sponsorship is available.
- Must be able to relocate in a timely fashion (less than one month) to the Memphis, Tennessee, area or Mississippi near Memphis if you do not already live within a commutable distance of one hour or less.
$85,000 to $95,000/year plus 10% bonus potential
****Please note that a set of mandatory Screening Questions accompanies this job posting. Please answer all of those questions when submitting your application for this position. Thank you.***