HUMAN RESOURCES HR MANAGER w/Food Manufacturing Exp * In S. Carolina!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This DILLON, SOUTH CAROLINA, area opportunity is for an accomplished HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER with at least a bachelor's degree. A relocation package is available for this great next step in your career.
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree is required plus at least 10 years of relevant HR experience is also required. HIGH-SPEED FOOD INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST with protein-processing experience a plus though not required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 7 years of experience in a Human Resources Manager or Human Resources Supervisor role in a food-processing facility with at least 5 at a supervisor or manager level, including the current position. Please note that this does require the full range of HR experience and not solely recruiting or benefits.
- Previous knowledge and proven success supervising such functions as: AAP, OSHA, EEOC, DHS, DOL, exempt and non-exempt staffing.
- Proven success in supervision of HR associates which leads to innovation, accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Previous experience with HRIS, proven track record in developing methods to reduce turnover, expertise in developing and maintain recognition programs. Possesses the skills and abilities to train, coach and mentor supervision in effective methods in directing the workforce.
- Proven ability to supervise the Safety function and control worker compensation costs, TRIR, LTR.
- Must be able to multi-task, to organize multiple protocols and projects and complete on schedule.
- Requires good problem-solving skills; able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Requires ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a commitment to excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must also possess knowledge of and a commitment to team performance, effective coaching demonstrated skills of a strong team player.
- Requires travel to other facilities and plants for meetings and/or company business as needed.
- SHRM certification is strongly preferred!
- Must be PERMANENTLY eligible to work in the United States now and in the future without sponsorship as none is or will be available.
- Must also be able to relocate to the Dillon, South Carolina, area in a timely fashion of one month or less if selected. Relocation package provided.
Responsibilities: lead the HR function of a large protein-processing plant in Dillon, SC. Responsibilities will include staffing, safety, associate relations and employment data process functions. The HR Manager will ensure that the processes used comply with Company policy and procedure, and meet all compliance requirements (AAP, EEOC, DHS, DOL, OSHA, etc.).
- Maintain an effective recruiting / selection plan to attract exempt and non-exempt talent to ensure facility is adequately staffed.
- Develops, implements, and audits processes (with metrics) to reduce turnover.
- Ensures compliance in AAP, EEOC, DOL, DHS, OSHA, and all other federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for strategic Human Resources planning and goal setting, Develops and updates an annual HR business plan, which supports the initiatives of field operations.
- Develops and implements new ideas and concepts to move HR and the business forward.
This position includes a full relocation package, excellent benefits package, and competitive pay.
Reports to regional HR manager.
PLEASE ANSWER THE ATTACHED SCREENING QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED AND ENSURE THAT THE RESUME YOU ARE PROVIDING IS 100% CURRENT. THANK YOU!
Harlan Recruiting Group: Manufacturing including CPG and Food Manufacturing
Get fresh Resource Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.