- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maintenance Technician is in charge of guaranteeing equipment reliability throughout the facility by repairing and maintaining a wide range of processing equipment.
- Follow all company, OSHA, and government rules and procedures, including lock-out / tag-out protocols, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), personal safety, and food safety/SQF Program standards, to ensure safety and food safety.
- Support the Preventative Maintenance program effectively with the goal of decreasing unexpected downtime as much as possible.
- Troubleshoot and design long-term solutions for equipment problems.
- Complete all work orders that have been assigned to you.
- Using software, work orders, and thorough logs, keep detailed records of all work done.
- Assist with equipment changes and line startup, as well as debugging any issues that arise.
- Maintain current inventories and parts reorder lists by identifying required parts.
- Identifying areas where improvements can be made and participating in cross-functional CI projects
- A comparable associate's or bachelor's degree (technical or vocational education) is encouraged but not required.
- Own hand tools are required. The firm will provide specialist equipment.
- 3 years of experience or 5 years of experience in a comparable trade is necessary.
- Preferred 6+ months of food processing/manufacturing experience
- Basic machine tool, hand tool, and electrical troubleshooting skills are required.
- Electric motors must be properly wired.
- Weld carbon and stainless steel with a stick and MIG welder
- Ability to cut material with plasma and oxy acetylene Ability to comprehend and follow custom specifications
You should be proficient in:
- Proficient in Blueprint Reading
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating and Executing Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Proficient in Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with Pneumatics
- Experience with Hydraulics
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Conveyor Systems
$25 - $30 / hr
Harlan Avon Facility
AutomotiveView all jobs at Harlan Avon Facility