Hark Vantage is looking for a candidate to join our team! We're looking for someone with an optimistic approach to reaching big goals, both personally and professionally! The position we seek to fill is entry-level; and will provide training in business development and client relations that will encourage growth into management positions. Management opportunities include Human Resources, Business Operations, Administration, and Business Management.
Hark Vantage is a startup that offers campaign strategies and a sales force for very large corporations who are looking to increase market share/revenue and decrease costs. Which corporations you ask? Come on in and find out, you won't be disappointed. Our specialization in face to face sales leads respected companies to our doorstep, where we eliminate the middle man feature and produce retention rates that they simply couldn't attain on their own. By focusing on a face to face approach, we build personal relationships that form lifelong customers for our clients.
- Manage the interactions between client and business accounts
- Constantly meet and engage with big-time business owners
- Acquire and retain new sales accounts
- Create a unique dynamic in sales strategies
- Excel in customer service and communications
- Develop and continually educate yourself with new sales techniques
We're looking for a hard working, driven candidate to join our team! Could it be you? We strive for someone full of optimism and with a drive to succeed. If you're looking to better yourself and meet a ton of great people to root you on, Hark Vantage is the place for you. Your opportunity is ours.
Between travel opportunities and weekly team activities and events, Hark Vantage has created an environment in which people love coming to work and love who they work with. For us, this isn’t just a job; this is something we enjoy doing.
Perks of Working at Hark Vantage:
- Competitive compensation + bonuses
- Work / life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Quarterly travel opportunities, near and far
- Philanthropy events
- Participation in nationwide conferences and learning seminars
- Advancement from within
* We offer all of our training right here, there is no past sales experience or specific degree required to thrive at Hark Vantage. * If you're willing to learn and work hard, we're willing to invest in you!
If this sounds like your kind of entry level sales role, apply today!
*position is located in Bridgewater, NJ