Hargrove Engineers + Constructors Conroe, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To provide mechanical technical support for the Conroe site. Position will work closely with all levels of maintenance and operations. Position will support daily maintenance activities, unit reliability initiatives, and capital projects. Position requires flexibility for providing support outside the main field of expertise, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, be goal oriented, and quickly adapts to new situations.
As the Mechanical Engineer, you will:
- Provide technical support for the maintenance department including troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, repairs, reliability improvements, and field inspection.
- Responsible for developing scope of work details for the mechanical discipline on a variety of fixed and rotating types of equipment.
- Responsible for performing equipment design calculations and providing equipment specifications for new equipment procurement and installations.
- Provides mechanical expertise to the plant
- Responsible for developing spare parts list for new equipment.
- Provides written instructions concerning the maintenance and proper operation of project related mechanical equipment.
- Keeps current with technical developments in his/her respective field through outside study, trade journals, technical societies, and seminars.
Skills and experiences required:
Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering with 3+ years’ experience.
Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
Good oral and written skills are a necessity.
Knowledge of fixed and rotation equipment in a refinery/chemical plant setting highly desirable.
Professional Engineering License a plus.
Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors