- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assists the maintenance team in day to day operations by coordinating the purchase, receipt, storage and tracking of parts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Attend daily maintenance meeting and prepare minutes
· Response to all email correspondences from external customers/suppliers/vendors etc. and internal enquiries from various departments
· Check maintenance software MC - CMMS for availability of parts and issue to Mechanics as required
· Inquire suppliers and issue POs (purchase orders) through MC
· Check locations to verify and order parts, materials, lubricants etc based on re-order point
· Check emergency stock for Production area and order parts as needed
· Verify stock and reorder cleaning supplies for janitorial contractors as required
· Maintain printing & stationary supplies (coordinate with Purchasing Department)
· Follow up with suppliers via phone calls & emails on pending items not yet received
· Collect parts from the Receiving area and items delivered in the front office area
· Receive parts in MC-CMM and file packing slip of the material
· Verify to ensure correct numbers/quantity of items are received and items are in good condition
· Update MC with the items received, label/put away received items on proper locations
· Close POs in MC and file packing slips for future verification as needed.
· Prepare documents for all Returns and arrange pick ups
· Arrange repair of parts, pick up of scrap, chemical & electronic waste as required
· Close all WOs (Work Orders), verify counts and match parts being used
· Verify monthly expenses for items ordered
· Prepare chemical cabinet, and update inventory of chemicals for yearly audit
· Perform Cycle count quarterly, verify physical stock items and update MC with correct quantity of items based on the Cycle count
· Greet all contractors/visitors for the department and follow all safety protocols (including Covid-19 screening)
· Refill hairnet & other safety items containers as needed
· Effectively receive supervision/direction and work cooperatively with other people.
· Understand and comply with legislated duties and responsibilities under the OHSA.
· Understand and comply with all Company Safety Rules, policies, and procedures.
· Understand and comply with all HACCP and GMP policies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· 2 years related work experience
· Technical college diploma in Mechanical or Electrical field would be ideal
· Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical and mechanical principles.
· Ability to identify parts by technical terminology
· Experience with Maintenance Software system is preferable
· Clean driving record; use of own vehicle for picking up parts within city limits
· Ability to lift up to 40lbs
· Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow policies and procedures
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience using Maintenance Software preferred
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication and team skills
· Experience in manufacturing preferred
Haremar Plastic Manufacturing
200 Great Gulf DrVaughan, ON
Real EstateView all jobs at Haremar Plastic Manufacturing