Market leading CPA firm located on the beautiful coast of Northwest Florida has an immediate opportunity for you as a Senior Accountant in our busy, downtown office. You will team with functional leaders to assist with all financial/accounting/tax related issues. If you love to work with numbers, love the customer interaction, are experienced and highly organized, this is the right position for you! We offer an outstanding yearly salary potential between $40,000 - $60,000.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Working with startup and existing entrepreneurs to install appropriate internal control and financial reporting systems.
· Maintaining monthly and quarterly accounting and financial reporting for subscribers to the Firm's outsourced CFO services..
· Assisting clients in fulfilling federal, state and local tax compliance obligations
· Researching and application of technical accounting and tax guidance.
You will need to have:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
· 1-5 years of cumulative work experience in accounting
· Proficiency in spreadsheet, word-processing and database programs;
· Strong organizational skills and exceptional analytical abilities, particularly with general ledger reports
· Must be customer service oriented and be able to identify problems and make the appropriate resolutions.
We offer a great benefit package including:
Vacation Pay- 5 days as of hire date
401K/SIMPLE with 3% company matching
Assistance with career growth including education and conference opportunities
Paid Sick time up to 5 days a year
Hare Taylor, LLC
Why Work Here?Hare Taylor, LLC is a H&R Block Franchisee with offices in Panama City, Bonifay, Chipley, Marianna & Blountstown, Florida
Awesome company culture; great benefits; family oriented; and flexible hours.
Panama City, FL