Customer Associate and Business Specialist
Hardwick Electric Department Hardwick, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Associate And Business Specialist to join our team! The single most important duty and responsibility of our employees is to initiate, develop, and maintain positive/collaborative/respectful relationships with our customers as well as with our co-workers. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Essential Functions for Level I
- Accounts receivables processes/procedures
- Initiating and processing new or existing customer accounts
- Monthly/annual billing processes/procedures
- Monthly service disconnections and collections processes
- Daily cash and mail processes
- Initiating and processing service orders
- Assist customers with inquiries and complaints
- Document and update customer records
Once proficient in Level I duties, employees will learn and be trained to progress up to a Customer Associate and Business Specialist - Level III team member. This progression provides increased compensation and expands responsibilities into all business office functions performed by the team (A/P, payroll, accounting, banking, project cost estimating, budgeting, regulatory reporting, etc.).
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience in performing business office functions
- Working knowledge and efficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to build rapport with others
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Dependability and trustworthiness
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be both a self starter as well as a team contributor
- Ability and desire to learn and grow
Hardwick Electric DepartmentWhy Work Here?
Work in a beautiful area of Vermont, enjoy great benefits (including a PENSION), and have opportunities to learn and grow!
BusinessView all jobs at Hardwick Electric Department