Inside Sales Representative - Remote Work Available
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Inside Sales Representative - Remote Work Available
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Learn and understand customer needs and requirements
- Exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs
- Maintain a monthly $$ goals as assigned by manager
- Working on quotes and customer requests from phone calls and email
- Entering orders, close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Suggestive selling to existing accounts (new lines and services)
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and work with Field Sales Representative to develop accounts
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with partners to build pipeline and close deals soliciting new contacts within new and existing accounts (i.e. Engineers, Buyers, and Requisitions)
- Develop new, existing and dormant accounts by telemarketing and direct mail
- Verifying and initialing customer confirmers
- Attend seminars and tradeshows if applicable
- Expediting or preventative expediting for your customers when necessary
- Proven inside sales experience
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas/goals
- Strong phone presence
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid verbal and written communication, and listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree
Job Type: Full-time
Hardware Specialty Co., Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
During the COIVD Pandemic, all employees are required to complete a daily online health assessment, wear masks when unable to social distance, wash hands frequently, handshake free zone, adhere to company travel restrictions, and all CDC requirements.
Hardware Specialty, Co., Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for career development while encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit.
Hardware Specialty Co., Inc is a leading international distributor of commercial and military fasteners, electronic & electro-mechanical components. Established in 1932, the company has a wealth of experience supporting OEM's and contract manufacturers in both the Commercial and Military/Aerospace markets. A leader in our industry, we are looking for a customer driven and goal oriented individuals to join our winning team.
5026 W. Ashland WayFranklin, WI