Top Knobs is the market leader in decorative knobs and pulls for kitchen cabinets, and our beautiful products are consistently voted #1 as the designer’s choice. Our headquarters and warehouse are in Branchburg NJ, and our national network of sales reps sell to thousands of kitchen cabinet dealers, manufacturers and retailers across North America. An important reason customers have bought from Top Knobs these past 25 years is our outstanding customer service provided by team. Due to our continued exceptionally strong growth we have an opening in Customer Service.
· Provide telephone support for our customers (40-60 phone calls daily).
· Order entry (80-100 orders daily) with less than 1% errors.
· Proficient utilizing ERP One
· Develop product knowledge to assist customers.
· Provide information necessary to research and troubleshoot issues pertaining to orders/invoices to Customer Service Lead/Customer Service manager.
· Provide information necessary for generating ‘Return Goods Authorizations’, Credit Memos and preparing Call Tags to Tier 3.
· Need to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities (work with a sense of urgency).
· Special projects as assigned.
· Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Customer Service Department.
· Enlist the efforts of sales and Customer Service Lead when necessary to solve issues.
· Must follow up & communicate timely with internal staff and customers.
· Identify any ongoing product, shipping and warehouse issues, and bring to the attention of the Customer Service Manager/Lead.
· Positive attitude with a professional work ethic.
· Be a team player.
· Maintain regular attendance.
§ Commitment to providing excellent customer service
§ Customer Service orientation
§ Minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute
§ Experience working with an ERP software system preferred
§ Experience with Microsoft Office
§ Professional phone manner essential
§ Strong attention to detail
§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
§ Excellent listening and comprehension skills
§ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
§ Prefer working in a team environment
§ Competitive salary
§ Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance primarily paid by the company with partial employee contribution
§ 401K retirement plan with company match
§ Paid vacation and paid holidays