Accounts Receivable Clerk
Hardware Hawaii Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounts Receivable Clerk:
Hardware Hawaii, a local retail/wholesale hardware and lumber business, is seeking a customer oriented and dependable individual for a full-time position as a Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Collect on account by sending out billing reminders and communicates by phone, email or fax
- Prepares cash and check payments for bank deposit
- Establishes accounts for employee discount program & customer accounts
- Responds to customer inquiries
- Audits cashiers’ daily transactions
- Files daily accounting documents
- Research/reconcile customer accounts receivable
- Other various accounting duties
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must have 2-3 years of accounts payable experience
Computer skills required. Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
High level of verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to interact professionally with customers, employees and vendors.
Ability to read and understand various documents
Hardware HawaiiWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for.
30 Kihapai St. Kailua HI 96734Honolulu, HI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hardware Hawaii