WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!!!
WE CAN PUT YOU TO WORK TODAY!!!!
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
- BONUS PROGRAM
OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT!!!!
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Oversees the daily construction activities on a job site. Responsible for the execution of work in a timely manner, ensures proper job site safety, enforces policies and procedures, accurately reports time card information for field personnel, and promotes the Company in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Studies contract drawings, shop drawings, specifications, and quality assurance programs to fully understand design criteria for construction purposes.
- Assists the construction team with pre-planning, document reviews, schedules, and risk and quality control measures.
- Oversees and directs the day-to-day operations on a jobsite.
- Assists the superintendent in the daily operation of job site including, but not limited to, scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment.
- Supervises all onsite construction, including all direct labor positions, schedules subcontractors, and manages and resolves day-to-day contract work.
- Inspects all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans, specification, and city permitting approvals.
- Ensures the construction activity is proceeding per schedule.
- Assists superintendent in the organization of the construction crew to allocate work according to schedule.
- Provides field quality control, including but not limited to, layout, control lines, bench marks, pour checks, elevation checks, dimensioning, and embed locations.
- Develops business relationships with subcontractors and coordinates their work.
- Prevents fines and interruptions of work by complying with and enforcing all codes.
- Orders construction materials in accordance to project specifications.
- Scheduling and calling off rental equipment in a timely manner as required.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective action.
- Problem solves as necessary to perform job functions.
- Provides proactive and intentional leadership in developing the safety culture on the project site.
- Monitors, enforces, and maintains jobsite safety for construction project.
- Ensures crew is informed of and uses safety equipment as required by OSHA regulations and company policy.
- Monitors subcontractors to ensure that safety requirements are adequately met.
- Adheres to the Site Specific Safety Plan established for each project.
- Conducts weekly tool box talks.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety standards and procedures.
- Provides and ensures drinking water is provided on the jobsite at all times.
- Monitors construction activities and takes corrective action to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Monitors subcontractors to ensure that all work proceeds within quality assurance programs.
- Monitors jobsites to ensure that construction proceeds according to requirements of quality assurance programs.
- Completes punch lists and corrects all punch list related items.
- Directs the completion of all construction details to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures that dust control regulations are followed.
- Oversees the maintenance and protection of company equipment.
- Prepares reports and documentation to comply with company procedures.
- Ensures that time cards are prepared and submitted timely to the appropriate party.
- Assists in the development of work plans to maintain schedule.
- Prepares and manages the daily pre task plan (PTP) along with the superintendent.
- Completes and maintains onsite paperwork for project including project log book, daily work reports, and delivery slips.
- Reports daily totals for concrete and ABC to Dispatch.
- Complies with all Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Promotes and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Follows the Company’s purchasing procedures while ordering or receiving any needed material and equipment within delegated authority.
- Report any inappropriate personnel conduct, unauthorized use of equipment, tools, or vehicles, or any unsafe or unsecured jobsite conditions immediately to the Operations Manager.
- Enforces mandatory 30 minute lunch break for field personnel.
- Maintains effective supervision and communication on the jobsite.
- Attends weekly jobsite meetings if superintendent is not available.
- Clearly and accurately delegates authority and responsibility to subordinates and coworkers.
- Creates and maintains productive working relationships with project managers, superintendents, and subcontractors.
- Communicates at all times with the Project Management team.
- Develops and maintains professional, working relationships with clients, vendors, onsite inspectors, owners, engineers, office, and field personnel.
- Attends internal field management meetings and G.C. weekly and progress meetings as requested.
- Reports immediately to Superintendent or Project Manager any change orders, additional work, and/or inefficiency costs.
- Assists the superintendent in the coordinating, planning, and supervision of project field activities with the project team.
- Assists superintendent with performance evaluations of field personnel.
- Coaches, mentors, trains, and supervises field personnel.
- Fosters a strong teamwork environment.
- Manages onsite construction projects and supervises onsite personnel. .
- Reviews the performance of the field personnel on the job site and reports to field management team.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Must be OSHA 30 certified.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have a good understanding of concrete and concrete tolerances.
- Must have the ability to prioritize several tasks at any given time.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in course of work activities.
- Must be able to remain calm and professional in emotionally charged situations.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Works under general supervision.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a manager (Superintendent) or head of a department (Project Manager).
Apply in Person at:
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc.
6360 S. DelMoral Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85706
Applications accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Company uses E-Verify
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Must be able to work outside in heat conditions
- OSHA 30 training is preferred.
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.