We are seeking someone to help finish manufactured items and to become an integral part of our team! This person will help finish fabricated items to prepare for shipment and many other general metalworking shop needs. Apply in person on the following days only:
Monday 9/23/19 - Wednesday 9/25/19
Looking to fill the position immediately!
- Clean cut parts for welding and assembly
- Clean and prep welded/manufactured parts for paint
- Conduct visual examinations to evaluate appearance prior to finishing
- Many other shop tasks such as running a drill press, ironworker, band saw, milling machine, etc.
- Familiarity with general hand tools
- Ability to learn, we are willing to teach!
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift 75 lbs regularly
- Willingness to show up every day on time and ready to work
In short we need someone to grow with us and contribute positively to our team. We need a "get it done" attitude and someone who's willing to learn multiple jobs and multitask to help us complete parts on time. You will not be bored, no two days are the same and the tasks required each day will vary as well.