Madison, WI based company is seeking an experienced full-time Inside Sales Professional that will work in an Integrated Sales team with two Field Sales people to manage and grow existing customer relationships.
Seeking someone who enjoys being on the phone in conversations the majority of their day. Candidate to be confident working independently and considered self-starter with an outgoing personality.
They are driven to high levels of accomplishment and value being perceived as a top performer. They excel when they have clearly defined goals and strive to exceed the minimal level of expectations. They are skillful in their communication and are able to size up situations, qualify prospects, navigate through organizations to identify buyers and influencers and are effective at qualifying decision makers. They are organized, believe in the importance of establishing a plan to accomplish their objectives and recognize the value of focusing their time in all aspects of their work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Grow and manage existing customer relationships
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities within existing accounts
- Team with Field Sales to establish customer coverage and manage territories
- Execute sales campaigns and manage supporting activities
- Maintain customer profile data with attention to detail in company CRM
- Maintain a knowledge of products and processes
- Base / Bonus compensation plan
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 year of Inside Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in team selling a plus
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft - Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- College degree preferred