HARDEN COMMUNICATIONS PARTNERS – A STANTON AGENCY
Harden Partners (https://hardenpartners.com), based in Oakland’s Jack London Square is hiring! We are looking for an experienced PR Account Executive for full or part-time positions. As the West Coast arm of New York-based Stanton PR & Marketing, we offer the benefits of a boutique environment, complemented by the strength and backing of our NY-based colleagues at Stanton.
Our clients are top-tier firms in healthcare, technology, financial, and professional services. They are a great mix of early stage and established companies. We are very client-focused with high professional standards. At Harden, you have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. You will learn, grow and thrive in a pivotal role, working directly with clients as a key member of our team.
About the Role: Responsibility level will be commensurate with your experience.
· Build and manage strong client relationships and serve as a key point of contact for clients
· Develop and support proactive communications programs – including media relations, social channels and marketing/digital strategies
· Develop content and messaging for integrated campaigns
· Conduct media outreach and foster relationships with the press
· Develop and implement social and media campaigns
· Mentor and supervise interns
· Support business development and agency initiatives
· Analyze results and prepare reports
· Lead and support account teams
About You: We are looking for proactive, self-starters with the following skills/experience:
· BA/advanced degree in marketing, communications or related field
· Minimum of two years public relations experience – agency preferred!
· Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
· Demonstrated media relations expertise
· Social media fluency/expertise
· Collaborative team player who focuses on “greater good”
· Ability to think strategically and tactically
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
· Highly organized, motivated and entrepreneurial
· Positive outlook and sense of humor required
· Must like dogs
What We Offer:
· Collegial, professional environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Strong growth potential
· Commitment to your career development
· Dog-friendly office
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter to Careers@HardenPartners.com
Harden Communications Partners, A Stanton Agency
520 3rd St.
Oakland, CA 94577
United States of America
Phone: (510) 635-4150