Harden Partners (https://hardenpartners.com), based in Oakland’s Jack London Square is hiring! As the West Coast arm of New York-based Stanton PR & Marketing, we offer the benefits of a boutique environment, complemented by the strength and backing of our NY-based colleagues at Stanton.
Our clients are top-tier firms in healthcare, technology, financial, and professional services. They are a great mix of early stage and established companies. We are very client-focused with high professional standards. At Harden, you have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. You will learn, grow and thrive in a pivotal role, working directly with clients as a key member of our team.
About the Role:
The Account Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for multiple account teams. Work includes ownership of client coverage reports, developing media lists, monitoring trends, reviewing publications, and media relations support including writing bylines and pitching to media. You will be assisting in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations, and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
About You: We are looking for proactive, self-starters with the following skills/experience:
· BA/advanced degree in marketing, communications or related field
· Prior internship(s) in public relations and/or related fields
· Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
· Demonstrated media relations experience
· Social media fluency/expertise
· Collaborative team player who focuses on “greater good”
· Ability to think strategically as well as tactically
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure projects are completed on time and in budget
· Highly organized, motivated and entrepreneurial
· Positive outlook and sense of humor required
· Must like dogs
What We Offer:
· Collegial, professional environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Strong growth potential
· Commitment to your career development
· Dog-friendly office