DO YOU WANT TO GET HIRED IMMEDIATELY? THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!
Great Opportunities at Hardee's Restaurants - All Shifts and All positions
For Hardee's to process your information and schedule an interview immediately, we need you to apply online at the Boddie-Noell Hardee's website: WWW.BNECAREERS.COM or text "JOBS" to 833-600-0506.
Apply NOW! and Schedule an Interview
or Text "JOBS" to 833-600-0506
Great Opportunity for Retirees, Students and Teachers - Come Join Our Team!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises is the largest franchisee of Hardee's restaurants in the United States, with over 345 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky.
Early Morning, Night Shift - FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Crew Member positions available.
WE OFFER BENEFITS
HEALTH INSURANCE -Fun & Flexible Work Environment, Great Schedule and Discounted Meals
Boddie-Noell Enterprises operates just under 350 Hardee's restaurants and is the chain's largest privately held franchisee.
To serve guest quality products in a fast friendly, quick service. Assist other sales representatives as needed.
· Smile and greet guests and request order immediately upon arrival.
· Take orders and enter them into the point of sales terminal accurately.
· Suggestive sell and answer menu questions.
· Collect money and provide correct change.
· Assemble orders, including condiments and other service items needed or requested.
· Ensure that guests receive only quality products.
· Thank guests and invite them to return.
· Serve guest within designated service time.
· Keep sales area stocked, clean and organized.
· Clean and stock beverage bar.
· Clean dining room tables and seating.
· Clean and stock restrooms.'
· Sweep and mop dining room and restroom floors frequently.
· Clean up spills immediately.
· Assist other sales representatives as needed.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
· Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
· Consistently exhibit the action/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE's Vision and Values; perform other task as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, INC. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Jury Duty Pay
Apply at www.bnecareers.com