Boddie-Noell Enterprises is the largest franchisee of Hardee's restaurants in the United States, with over 300 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky.
As a Shift Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best customer service possible. You will also play a key role in training your crew under the direction of management.
Shifty Managers must display excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as the ability to maintain the respect of your crew. You must also be customer-driven and able to make quick and effective decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately. It is also important that you are committed to providing your crew with thorough training and cross-training to ensure their success. Specific qualifications for the Shift Manager position include:
· Minimum 18 years of age & (Crew 16 years of age)
· 1 year restaurant shift management experience
· Management must have a Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable and insured transportation
· Available to work all shifts and weekends
· Good references
· Ability to pass background check and drug screen
· Previous quick service experience, a plus
Jury Duty Pay