- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Ensures venue is prepared according to company standards prior to customer arrival.
- Ensures food and beverage items are presented and served correctly.
- Adheres to standards set by company, noting any special requests and instructions.
- Ensures appropriate employees are alerted of any changes in the schedule of service, challenges, or adverse comments that may arise during the service of an event.
- Compiles check at the conclusion of the event or function.
- Ensures correct number of items and persons are charged to check.
- Ensures check is posted to correct master account.
- Presents check to clients for signature.
- Ensures all relevant and applicable paperwork is completed and distributed correctly.
- Ensures banquet staff returns equipment to storage areas.
- Ensures work space and venue is left clean and tidy.
- Assigns duties to banquet staff and supporting banquet captains.
- Promotes the Big Six; encourages a fun, friendly, quick, comfortable, clean, and safe environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Lead and/or guide the work of other employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hard Rock Casino TulsaWhy Work Here?
Come join us in a fun and friendly environment where there's opportunity for growth and advancement! Start your career with Hard Rock today!
This job is located within Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Benefits start on Day 1 and our 401K program matches 100% up to 6%!
777 West Cherokee StTulsa, OK
Get fresh Banquet Captain jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.