Entry Level Positions Available! No Experience? No Problem!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in your first professional job?
Are you applying to endless entry level opportunities, only to find our you're still too unqualified?
Do you have a great student mentality and are looking to learn something new?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We are looking for ENTRY LEVEL candidates to join our startup firm, and help each other grow from the ground up!
What does Harcoza offer to our growing team?
- Friendly, team-oriented people
- Paid training
- On the job training
- A fast-paced professional environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales, marketing, and business
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Management skills
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
We train entry level candidates in:
- Client and customer interaction
- Business management
- Medium to large group public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Undergoing on-going training
- Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
This is a FULL-TIME, ENTRY-LEVEL position.
We believe that nothing can, or ever will, replace the power of genuine relationships. People are people and should be treated as such, in addition to being both a consumer and a valuable resource within a workplace.
At Harcoza, we believe that personal development is the root of all desired outcomes. When someone identifies exactly how they think, their worldview, and how that reflects the way they feel and their real world actions, that is when true evolution, and growth, can be had. This is us. This is how we continue to bring results to the table.