Harco Manufacturing Group, LLC. Moraine, OH
- Posted: 27 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Material Planner Job Description
· Regularly updates and tracks all input information including inventory, on order, in transit, open customer orders, and production schedules. Information is updated data to planning files in order to calculate and process new requirements for buying and scheduling.
· Determines what production schedules need to be released to the floor and tracks through to their completion. Continuously update planning file as schedules are completed or if cancelled.
· On a weekly basis, calculate and determine new requirements that will form purchase orders for our vendors.
· Monitor vendor performance and determine expediting requirements once per month. Forward expediting needs to vendors as required. Communicate to vendors for as regards to past due shipping performance at a detail level.
· Runs reports for Order Fill and communicates to management team. Posts missed sales to planning file monthly.
· Update planning file monthly adding the most recent months sales and/or customer forecast.
· Monitor new item forecast for possible adjustments and expiration.
· Develops special buys for new business plans.
· Supports customer service regarding customer inquiries about future inventory availability.
· Monitors in transit containers from overseas and projects future arrival dates in order to accurately projection future inventory.
· In some cases, may review and determine if we have surplus on order and work with the factory to either cancel or delay shipment of line items.
· Minimum 1 semester college level statistics with 3.0 or better.
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning ability.
· Good oral/written communication skills.
· In depth experience with Microsoft Excel. Experience working with large data sets.
· Competent in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook
· 3+ years’ experience with supply chain (inventory planning, scheduling & procurement)
· APICS certification a plus.
This role would support sister company Sunsong North America which is aftermarket automotive industry.
Harco Manufacturing Group, LLC.Why Work Here?
Full Benefit Package - Available 30 Days After Hire Vacation - Available 60 Days After Hire
Harco Manufacturing is supplier for automotive. shipping components and final assembled brake hoses. Average of 130 employees with strong retention within all departments. We are growing and building are team with energetic personnel. This role would support sister company Sunsong North America which is aftermarket automotive industry.
3535 Kettering Blvd. MoraineMoraine, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at Harco Manufacturing Group, LLC.