Harbortouch is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS systems, having served more than 300,000 merchants in almost 20 years in the Merchant servicing industry. We are currently processing in excess of $100 billion annually. We offer a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. Our end to end payment processing volume is growing at rates faster than 65% year over year and that is a trajectory that is unmatched across the industry.
With this position, you have the ability to help a merchant’s business become successful with our easy-to-use advanced POS system and merchant servicing products. If you have been looking to add purpose to your career and feel recognized in your position, look no further. As a remote outside sales account executive, you are the heart of Harbortouch’s driving force for being the top ten POS systems in the country. Come join the team and enjoy an uncapped commission only plan structure where the sky is the limit!
This is a remote outside sales position, work from home opportunity.
- Full health, dental and vision benefits, 401K, profit sharing (residuals) and a potential stock plan option.
- Here at Harbortouch, our account executive can earn unlimited commissions with no cap! Commissions paid bi-weekly, no need to wait for installation or customer satisfaction.
- We have production bonuses when you reach your goals and go beyond it!
- In addition, our vested Account Executives enjoy a lifetime of residuals that continue to grow even after retiring or moving to a new chapter.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule.Opportunity to further your career in Harbortouch. Plenty of room to grow as we expand our company more and more.
- We invest in you by providing a 4-day training course to educate you on the POS and Payment Industry. By the end of class, you will be knowledge and ready start by the time training is over!
- With our Harbortouch University continuing education curriculum, it provides online tutorials to help you perfect your knowledge in the industry.
- To ensure your success, we supply you with your marketing as business cards, brochures, pamphlets and etc. to keep your clients informed and great for prospecting future merchants!
- Continuous support system from your Regional Manager, our IT/Sales support call center and direct sales department.
- The sales Process is simple and easy. We take care of the shipping, installing and training for your merchant. All you have to do is sell!
- Set up appointments with merchants to present Harbortouch’s merchant servicing products. Prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through networking and building referral partnerships.
- Building relationships with our merchants by listening to their needs/wants and resolving their issues.
- Explaining the value of our products through your own laptop or tablet.
- Listen, identify, and qualify sales opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- Developing new accounts and targeting areas for any new growth or market value.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and applies company policies and procedures to effectively close a sale.
- Responsible for small to medium size businesses in your geographical area.
- Develops knowledge of current product/services as well as changes and updates within the payments industry.
- Maintaining regular communication with your regional manager.
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face Experience closing in a fast sales cycle.
- Requires an entrepreneurial spirit and hunter-like mentality.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales.
- Computer Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Background in door-to-door/outside sales experience.