Job Summary: This is an administrative position supporting the subcontractors on the Peer Recovery Support Services (PRSS) Facilitating Organizations SOR expansion contract with developing required policies and procedures, applying for Medicaid status, etc. The position requires development, management and implementation of PRSS, as outline in the contract.
- Works under the supervision of and reports regularly to the Asst Project Director
- Monitors subcontractors and assists with development of required policies and procedures
- Assists subcontractors with the process of applying for and obtaining Medicaid billing status
- Communicate regularly with subcontractors to review progress
- Assists the Asst. Project Director in monitoring the quality of all subcontractors and their progress, and completes required documents and reports
- Assists in the oversight and facilitation of training for all subcontractors
- May assist the Asst Project Director in the employment process, with staff scheduling, and in the provision of routine assessment of staff performance
- Assists the Asst. Project Director with the completion of project administrative tasks and provides assistance in the completion of agency administrative tasks as needed
- Utilizes computer application(s) or applicable technology for administrative tasks
- Manages services and related budgetary concerns
- Assumes all responsibilities of the project in the absence of the Asst Project Director
Educational and Professional
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science. Master’s degree preferred
Individuals must possess these skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirements with or without the aid of mechanical services to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Two years working in a Peer Recovery Support setting
- Knowledge of RCO, PRSS and CAPRSS
- Understanding of Medicaid billing and application to become a biller process as well as understanding of CMS, and other state and federal requirements
- Physical requirements include ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; pick, pinch, type or otherwise work primarily with fingers
- Knowledge of major mental illnesses and Substance Use Disorder and appropriate treatment interventions. Knowledge, understanding and application of appropriate treatment, intervention and ethical standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel