We are seeking an LNA ~ Per Diem to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care at a Residential Certified Home.
- Be able to learn and adapt to residents with behavioral health issues
- Be flexible with emerging behaviors
- manage stress appropriately
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Be able to work independently
- Assist residents with financial issues as they pertain to treatment & agency requirements
- Previous experience in patient care.
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
Apply via ZIP
Talent Acquisition Partner