- Expired: November 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Harbor Health looking for a versatile Finance Manager to become a member of our Minnesota-based Finance team. Harbor Health is an entirely new multi-specialty clinic group in Austin, TX utilizing a modern approach to co-create health with those who get, give, and pay for it, allowing everyone to fully flourish. Join us as we build a fully integrated system that connects care to a better payment model that truly puts the human being at the center.
The Finance Manager is a critical and hands-on role that is a part of a small finance team in a dynamic startup organization. This role offers both accounting and financial planning elements and ability to be involved with the full breadth of the business. Primary objectives of the role are to deliver timely and accurate financial statements, improve the accuracy of financial forecasts and support business decisions with meaningful financial analysis.
Our Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Executing the monthly accounting close process, ensuring complete and accurate financials, including developing appropriate estimates and completing journal entries.
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing Net Suite setup, including chart of accounts and reporting.
- Completion of regulatory financial reporting, when required.
- Maintaining accurate cash flow forecast to ensure adequate capital is available to meet commitments.
- Supporting the Sr. Finance Lead on all analytic and forecasting projects.
Successful Finance Managers will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in accounting & financial planning and analysis
- 3 years of experience working for a health insurer
- 1 year of Net Suite general ledger experience
- Proficient in use of Excel
Additional Skills & Experiences Preferred include:
- Provider practice experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in public accounting
- Revenue Cycle Management experience
Physical Requirements of the role include:
- Ability to travel as needed, less than 10% of the time
If you are passionate about health care and you want to create something new together, please apply to be a part of our team!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Harbor Health
Get fresh Finance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.