Out Patient/Intensive Outpatient Clinician • Licensed LICSW or LCMHC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Department: Keystone Hall
Reports to: Director of Admissions and Outpatient Services
Pay Status: Full Time
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Location: Nashua, NH
Do you want to make sustainable change in our community? Harbor Care is seeking a talented and committed Out Patient/Intensive Outpatient Clinician to help further our mission.
About Harbor Care:
Harbor Care, formerly known as Harbor Homes and the Partnership for Successful Living affiliates, is an innovative health and human services non-profit organization that provides housing, healthcare, home health, behavioral health, addiction treatment, and more in collaboration with many community partners. Harbor Care is the new shared name of Harbor Homes, Keystone Hall, Healthy at Home, the Harbor Care Health and Wellness Center, and the Southern NH HIV/AIDS Task Force. We offer many programs specifically focused on our Military Veteran and homeless populations. Harbor Care integrates stable housing with vital supports such as: primary, dental, and mental health care, substance misuse treatment, employment services, and other wraparound supports proven to end homelessness, help change and save lives.
At Harbor Care, we consider our employees to be our greatest assets. We show this appreciation with our comprehensive benefit packages which include: Medical and Dental with a generous Employer Paid Portion. We also offer Voluntary Benefits such as Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with a competitive company paid match, and more. To promote a healthy lifestyle and living a well-balanced life, our employees are further benefited with a considerate time off policy and holiday schedule. In addition, employees can participate in our Employee Assistance Program to help support them and their families to handle life’s challenges.
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs):
As Harbor Care transitioned under the FQHCs umbrella, our Clinicians will have the opportunity to participate in the wonderful Student Loan Repayment Program called the National Health Services Corps (NHSC). This is one of the many great benefits of working at Harbor Care. For more information about this Program, please cut and paste the link below into your browser.
About Keystone Hall:
Keystone Hall is a program of Harbor Care in Nashua, NH. The Agency provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment to adults, youth, and families in New Hampshire.
Keystone Halls Mission: To provide comprehensive substance use treatment and recovery services to individuals and families in a supportive environment while providing a strategic framework for substance use prevention in New Hampshire.
The Out Patient/Intensive Outpatient Clinician is responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individuals enrolled in outpatient and/or intensive outpatient services. Produce and deliver the highest quality of professional services and informational outcomes in support of Keystone Hall’s strategic mission and goals.
- Knowledge of The Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Regulations is a plus.
- Multilingual is a plus (Spanish preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of computers and software applications or ability to learn quickly.
- Experience working with people from diverse populations.
- Ability to work as an effective team member is essential.
- Organizational Verbal Interpersonal Customer Relations Grammar/Spelling.
- Read/Comprehend written instructions Follow verbal instructions.
- Fluency in second language preferred but not required
Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to provide clinically sound treatment services based on client needs and treatment plans.
- Demonstrated understanding of diagnostic evaluation methods, mental status exams, and use of the DSM-5.
- Knowledge of 12 core functions.
- Ability to respond to a range of clients’ needs using differential diagnoses and treatment approaches.
- Ability to provide appropriate crisis intervention services.
- Ability to maintain clinical records in timely compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other community agencies on behalf of clients and/or the agency.
- Demonstrated understanding of sound ethical practice in conjunction with the established and defined ethics of one’s training and discipline.
- Ability to effectively organize time and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a variety of treatment services including individual, group, family, and marital therapy.
- To provide clinical services such as intake/diagnostic evaluations, case evaluations, crisis intervention.
- To participate in liaison work with other agencies as required.
- To participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- To participate in regularly scheduled clinical supervision.
- To maintain clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established clinic policies and procedures.
- To comply with clinical productivity standards as established by Keystone Hall
- To participate in weekly treatment team/staff meetings.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
Harbor Care’s Commitment:
Model and enforce the “Red Carpet Treatment” among staff and clients comprised of the following:
- Earn our clients' trust.
- Build long-term relationships.
- Give Clients the best possible experience to make them feel like they're coming to a place they belong.
- Provide the best quality of service.
- Treat every Client with dignity and respect with each encounter.
- You will prioritize communication from any Harbor Care employee seeking help for a client.
Harbor Care is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Harbor Care dba Harbor Homes, Inc.,Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO; Great Pay; Great Benefits; Great Culture; Great Company to work for.
77 Northeastern Blvd.Nashua, NH