11 Bridges Road, McDonough, GA 30253
HVAC / Refrigeration Service Manager
Salary $70K PLUS Performance Bonuses!
2+ Years of Experience Required
Harbin’s Mechanical Services is taking applications now for a Service Department Manager who has extensive knowledge and work experience in the HVAC industry, including chiller, boilers, cooling towers, etc.
Harbin’s Mechanical Services has been in operation for over 2 decades. David Harbin’s motto – “customer service and hospitality are the keys to success” – has made Harbin’s a metro Atlanta leader in commercial HVAC and refrigeration services. We offer a full complement of customized HVAC and refrigeration services and solutions. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Upload your resume and complete the assessment for immediate consideration!
- Industry-competitive salary – Starting salary $70K based on experience – We’ll discuss at your interview!
- Performance Bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great career opportunity with long-term job security
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - HVAC / Refrigeration Service Manager:
- Job Quality Control
- Available on nights and weekends for tech support, either virtually or (if required) on site
- Sell preventative maintenance contracts
- Schedules, directs and provides technical support for technicians to meet service demands and customers’ expectations
- Supervises and directs the technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, installation, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Evaluate all current and future technician’s skill level
- Technician training/skill improvement
- OSHA/safety training – Maintain records of tech’s training dates/expiration dates
Requirements - HVAC / Refrigeration Service Manager:
- Must have knowledge and work experience in the HVAC industry, including chiller, boilers, cooling towers, etc.
- EPA certification is a must!
- NATE certification preferred
- The ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Harbin's Mechanical Services