Sales Executive - SaaS (Remote Software Sales)
HappyOrNot Americas Inc. Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HappyOrNot is looking for highly motivated, high performance sales professionals to join a remote sales team that is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida
HappyOrNot is the market leader in the experience management and CX market.
The right candidate is someone who understands technology's capability to optimize CX processes. The Sales position is responsible for identifying, targeting and acquiring new business. The Sales position will create sales strategies to achieve organizational objectives and financial goals, acquire and build relationships within the industry that will facilitate opportunities. The Sales position will maintain a competitive awareness of marketplace and will increase value of client relationships while prospecting for new business to ensure the movement of prospects into the sales cycle.
· Drive incremental revenue in new accounts
· Close sales leads that are self-sourced through prospecting activities (LinkedIn and other prospecting tools), as well as generated by our Marketing team
· Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
· Build executive level relationships as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization
· Deliver presentations and technical demonstrations regarding HappyOrNot value proposition and product platform
· Follow the established HappyOrNot sales process to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity to Sales Management
· Be able to independently market HappyOrNot solutions-based process to perspective clients and close successfully
· Show leadership and enthusiastically participate in weekly contact and planned sales meetings
· Increase client base by otherwise help in closing new accounts and/or providing support to other sales team members
· Ability to translate knowledge of HappyOrNot client solutions and quickly build customer rapport and trust over the phone
· Keep informed of industry information and directives, participate in regional and national meetings and initiatives
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Minimum of 2 - 3 years' prior experience in selling B2B SaaS, Software or On-premise solutions
· Experience carrying a personal annual target of at least 500k for New Logo Business
· Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
· Proven success in selling to VP and/or 'C' level executives
· Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
· Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
· Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills
· Self-driven, motivated, and results oriented
· Ability to speak clearly and sound confident by phone
· Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills along with a professional presence
· Strong ability to work with various types of software, including MS Office products, PowerPoint
Education and Qualifications:
· 3+ years professional selling experience
· SaaS experience preferred
· Attend development training seminars and workshops as needed to maintain current knowledge of best practices
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to work remotely/ Flexible working environment (currently Remote)
100% Employee-paid Medical Plan
Dental and Vision coverage
100% Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Benefit Plan
Basic Life and AD&D Coverage (Option to buy-up on Life Insurance coverage)
100% paid Identity Protection System Monitoring (Option to buy-up coverage to include the Family)
401K Plan with a Company Match
Competitive Base salary
Robust Paid Time Off and Holiday Offering
International and diverse work atmosphere
…AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!
HappyOrNot Americas Inc.Why Work Here?
Health Insurance, 401(k), fully paid Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability insurance and other competitive benefits, Pet Insurance
Founded and headquartered in Finland, HappyOrNot is the pioneer of the Smiley® Terminals used by the world’s leading brands to capture and measure Customer and Employee experience. You’ve likely seen us at IKEA, McDonalds, Levi Stadium, Heathrow Airport or one of our 4,000 other customers around the globe. As a global “start up”, nearly ten years old, we are experiencing massive growth and seeking to super charge our team.
1690 S Congress Ave Suite 120 Delray BeachMiami, FL