Companion care givers, HHA's, RN's and CNA's wanted
Happy@Home Care Broward County, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Happy@Home Healthcare is seeking Companion Caregivers, Home Health Aides (HHA's), and Certified Nursing Assistants for a fast growing home health agency based in Broward county, focused on caring and compassionate care, with an emphasis on maintaining client quality of life and dignity.
Competitive payment structure and bonus incentives- W4 direct employment.
• Help with mobility as necessary (in the home, doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
• Assist with all aspects of personal care and hygiene
• Prepare meals, remind client to take medications
• Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to accomplish such tasks related to daily tasks of living.
• Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
• Valid CPR card
• CNA License or HHA Certificate (or willing to complete relevant training)
• Valid Drivers License
• Auto Insurance Card
• Social Security Card/US Passport
• Proof of work authorization, residency or citizenship
• HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer's and Assist with Self Medication training certificates
• Ability to successfully pass Level 2 Background Screening that is in compliance with Florida law
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Veteran owned and operated.
Happy@Home CareWhy Work Here?
Great compensation packages with bonus incentives. Veteran owned and operated.
Happy@Home Healthcare is built on over a decade of home health experience, with an emphasis on helping the elderly age in place with dignity and grace. Amazing opportunities await as the company continues to expand and grow. Veteran owned and operated.
1104 Powerline roadBroward County, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Happy@Home Care