- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Project Manager, Innovation
Reports To: VP, Operations
About Happi Foodi
Happi Foodi launched in 2009 with a portfolio of Belgian waffles. Today, Happi Foodi offers a range of irresistible ready-to-heat offerings that deliver on our brand promise, Indulgence Without Compromise. From Cauliflower Pizzas to Keto Bowls, Side Dishes and Waffles, we deliver a better-for-you twist on comfort foods and take-out favorites. Our products can be purchased at many leading retailers and grocers across the country, including Walmart, Sprouts Market, Safeway, Albertsons, DTC and more! In addition, we offer a variety of Private Brand and Licensed products, including the upcoming launch of Barstool Sports One Bite Pizzas, available September 2021.
Happi Foodi is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as Project Manager, Innovation. In this role, you will manage critical projects that will shape the future of Happi Foodi’s innovation pipeline as we build the brand across Brick and Mortar and ecommerce channels. This role will collaborate across R&D, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Finance teams from both a strategic and tactical perspective, supporting launches from concept to launch. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to play a key role in building Project Management best practices within the organization, ensuring that all key steps are achieved with excellence and projects are set-up for success.
- Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-time launch and flawless execution of projects from concept to completion
- Lead kick-off meetings, weekly innovation reviews, post launch reviews and other timeline-related discussions as needed. Prepare agendas, take notes on key follow-ups and actions required, develop timelines and status trackers, and other deliverables as necessary
- Build and manage the project schedule, defining the critical path, tracking activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed upon deadlines and generating status reports
- Develop preventive management of roadblocks and generate risk mitigation plans. Track and communicate project status, risks, and emergent issues as they become apparent and detect emerging project issues
- Identify project resource requirements and escalate resource constraints
- Serve as project management contact both within Happi Foodi organization and with external supply partners as needed
- Promote the free flow of information among team members on project status. Mediate to bring consensus on priority, scope and timelines.
- Identify, document and ensure implementation of process improvements
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience in the Food category. Frozen experience a plus.
- Experience with stage gate methodology required
- Prior CPG experience required
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong project management & organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects at one time and with a proven track record of success
- Desire to work in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment with limited resources and aggressive growth objectives in the coming years
- Collaborative approach, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization through strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain principles of forecasting, demand/supply planning, production, and inventory management
- Skilled in mentoring, and lifting organization members to accomplish the needed tasks rather than a policing enforcement environment to hit required milestones
- Sense of urgency to meet deadlines and ability to motivate others to meet deadlines into order to complete a project
- Developed change management skills and proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Familiarity with packaging production and printing process
- Ability to map key processes and systems, including an understanding of the critical interdependencies
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Benefits: Bonus, Medical, 401k, unlimited vacation
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee in this function. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ConstructionView all jobs at Happi Foodi