• Run diagnostic tests and repair malfunctioning equipment in all areas of plant automation.
• Commission control systems, troubleshoot operational issues, perform equipment and process instrumentation calibration including flow and pressure transmitters, and level sensors.
• Perform preventative maintenance; ensure stock of critical spares, properly input data into the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), execute work orders, back up programs and keep prints and manuals current.
• Utilize established SolidWorks CAD guidelines and department design procedures to create solid models and detail drawings.
• Troubleshoot all programmable logic control (PLC), HMI, motor and motor control problems.
• Perform root cause failure analysis for failed parts and use materials/fabrication knowledge to design improvements.
• Identify critical machine components and analyze critical design features to ensure reliability in final operating environment.
• Drive operational improvement and cost reduction by enhancing industrial control schemes.
• Complete assigned work orders write work requests and collaborate with other team members to troubleshoot and repair processing and solar module equipment.
• Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the solar module equipment.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
• Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
• 3 years of related experience
• Machine design experience including specification of bearings, drive train components and design of fabricated components for proper fit and assembly
• Demonstrated skills with SolidWorks, including SolidWorks explorer, sheet metal, toolbox, bill of materials and weldments
• Materials knowledge (corrosion, failure mechanisms, strength of materials) is critical
• Strong proficiency in related software including AutoCAD and MS Office applications, and project management tools
• Project management, finite element or other mechanical analysis software, PDM system (direct experience with Synergis Adept is desirable) • Able to tolerate a fast-paced work environment in areas that are not climate controlled
• Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player
• Fluent written and verbal Korean
• Experience with factory automation i.e. robotics, or complex servo-controlled systems
• Be able to work voluntarily and creatively, and constantly improve your competences
• Stay responsible on job related problems and maintain job ownership
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Inc.